Research proves that when you exceed customer expectations, you expand customer relationships.
- Monitor and measure sales and service performance
- Improve service quality, customer satisfaction, and retention
- Identify best practices to be adopted across the institution
- Ensure product and service delivery quality
- Get feedback from frontline operations
- Monitor facility conditions
- Understand what differentiates you in your market
Do your employees create memorable experiences for your customers? Does your service evoke positive responses? Do you really know what customers experience in banking with you? Mystery Shopping can help you get in touch with the service reality within your institution.
For over 20 years, our mystery shopping, customer satisfaction, and competition studies have been tailored specifically to meet the needs of clients in the financial services industry, including regional holding companies, community banks, savings banks, and credit unions. We know that each financial institution is different, so every program designed by Pinnacle is unique. We identify, track, and trend behaviors that make a difference in your institution’s overall performance.
Once these areas are identified, Pinnacle can also provide training to improve service quality. A combination of interactive online sessions and engaging onsite training provide employees with skills for building rapport, identifying needs, and matching the right services to the right accountholder.
We work closely with you to customize programs that fit your needs, objectives, and your budget.
Creating a Mystery Shopping Program for Performance Measurement
A performance measurement program geared toward positive reinforcement of employee performance is instrumental to staff development efforts. The detailed responses supplied by a shopper encounter provide your management team direct insight into areas that warrant re-training while also highlighting your outstanding performers. Ongoing assessment helps identify opportunities for motivating and educating a successful service-focused and sales-oriented team. We recommend the service types that best address your organizational goals, while staying within the confines of your budget. Interview type, shop types, and frequency can vary by location to avoid schedules that over- or under-shop/interview any particular area. This allows you to target branch locations and regions that require more attention and to focus your budget dollars accordingly.
We work closely with you to determine all scenarios to be used within your mystery shopping program. All scenarios are developed with specific attention to the current level of employee training and employer expectation.
Pinnacle's Mystery Shopping Programs provide:
- Customized, behavior-specific surveys and scenarios tailored to your unique requirements, training goals and organizational objectives
- A variety of data-capture tools, from onsite evaluations and telephone surveys to marketing campaign audits and customer satisfaction interviews
- Online access to findings via a secure, password-protected system available around the clock
- Management-ready reports and analysis at any level of detail you desire
- Consultative support from former bankers focused on you and your institution
- An in-house quality control team that evaluates and reviews each survey
- Start-to-finish assistance in implementation and program development
- Unsurpassed quality assurance and quick turnaround
- Results that exceed your expectations
"Voice of the Customer" Customer Satisfaction Studies
Measure a specific event or transaction ... or get the “pulse” of your customer base.
Customer Satisfaction Studies help you identify the strengths and weaknesses in your customer interactions which in turn helps you improve the customer experience, increase retention, and build long and loyal relationships.
Based on your business objectives, we reach out to your customers to gauge their perception of their experience with you. Our survey questions are designed to measure their satisfaction and identify opportunities for improvement. Find out what attracts customers to your institution; what keeps them coming back; which customers you are at risk of losing (and why); how they feel about the institution, its branches, and its representatives; and whether or not your employees are living up to your service standards.
Pinnacle’s “Voice of the Customer” Studies are designed to be an integral component of your sales and service measurement program:
- Each study is customized to address the unique needs of each institution.
- All surveys are competitively priced and cost-effective and are tailored to align with your budget parameters.
- All surveys are conducted by phone and typically take no longer than 3-4 minutes.
- Prompt, web-based reporting allows for immediate access and action.
- A broad cross-section of respondents ensures highly credible data.
- An independent third-party survey ensures that opinions and/or complaints are recorded and reported without bias.
- Survey questions can be targeted to meet specific operational needs.
- In-house capability handles small or large survey programs.
- Survey data can provide useful marketing feedback for new promotional items and concept modifications.
- Track long-term data to develop corporate norms, benchmarks, reviews, and employee incentive systems.